Automatic Antenna Tuner ATU-100 by N7DDC 1.8-50MHz Battery Powered for portable use!
Assembled and tested ATU-100 Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-50MHz, OLED screen, with Metal case and internal 1350MA Battery.
- Mini shortwave automatic antenna tuner, Type-C charging interface, M seat, OLED display.
- The antenna tuner is automatically tuned without any control wires, suitable for most radio stations.
- The device contains a set of 7 capacitors and 7 inductors, which allows it (with the largest configuration) to work effectively in a wide frequency band, overlapping the amateur radio HF band of 1.8-55MHz.
- With metal housing, stable and reliable performance.
- The device consists of a set of seven capacitors and seven inductors, which enables it (with the largest configuration) to work effectively in the broadband, 1.8-30 MHz amateur radio HF band.
- Power supply voltage: USB charging or you can install battery in it
- Maximum current consumption: 400mA
- Maximum working power: 100W
- Maximum possible measured power: 150W
- Minimum power required to start tuning: 5W
- Minimum possible measured power: 0.1W
- Measurement steps with power up to 10W: 0.1W
- Measurement steps with power higher than 10W: 1W
- Power measurement accuracy: 10%
- Maximum installed inductance: 8.53uh
- Minimum installation inductance step: 0.05uh
- Maximum installed capacitance: 1869pf
- Minimum installation capacitance step: 10PF
- Number of panel buttons: power pow, direct, automatic, function
- Display: 0.96 oled
1 Year manufacture warranty, customer pays the shipping cost.