Radio has a powerfull 3 Watt enclosed speaker and according amplifier. Rotary encoder and 2.4″ touchscreen for operation. Quick menu is accessible via mic buttons. Host system is based on Nano-PI with PI-Star pre-installed.
– Dimension 200 X 105 X 64 mm.
– Weight 0,8 Kg.
– Power supply 12 Vdc, 0,8 A.
– DVSI’s full duplexAMBE+2™ Voice coder.
– 3 Watt speaker.
– D-Star, DMR and Fusion RX and TX.
– Configuration via web interface.
– Firmware upgrade via web interface.
– Ethernet connection via cable and WIFI.
– Powder coated galvanized steel body.
Power Supply and Hand Microphone are Sold Separately
- D-Star, DMR and Fusion RX and TX
- DVSI’s full duplexAMBE+2 Voice coder
- Support a DVMEGA-pi Radio for Hotspot Functionality
- Support D-Star, DMR, and C4FM Mode
- Supports an internal DVStick30 for AMBE-server
- Integrated Original DVSI AMBE3000
- Rotary Encoder for Volume and Multi-functionality
- No RF Connection or Repeater Needed!
- Easy to use Web-based Upgrade Utility
- Direct Input or Web Interface Configuration
- 2.4" Touch Screen for Setup and Control
- 3.5mm External Speaker Connection
- Cabled (RJ45) or WiFi to Internet Connected
- Color Changing Speaker LED Indicator for Status
- Embedded high-end CPU on the Dedicated Mainboard
- Ethernet Connection via Cable and WIFI
- Extra USB Connections Available for future use
- Solid full-metal Powder Coated Chassis
- High Performance 3 Watt Speaker
- Low Power Consumption 12VDC (2.1mm Barrel Connector)
- User Upgradable Firmware
- Web Interface Configuration Option
- Lifetime Software Updates
*** Power Supply and Hand Microphone are Sold Separately!
For more information please visit Manufacturer Website HERE