*pleas note: we do not offer any support with setup, troubleshooting, upgrades on any of our hotspots. For instructions how to setup and troubleshoot your pistar based hotspot please refer to pistar website www.pistar.uk thank you.
JumboSPOT DMR YSF P25 D-STAR Multi Mode IP Gateway, Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR,Dstar,P25 and System Fusion communications.Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized aluminum enclosure.All that's required for operation is a mini usb (android phone's cable)power source and a WiFi based internet connection.
- Pi-Star Digital Voice Software pre-loaded and easily upgraded via software.
- Supports PI-STAR's web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
- Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR,D-Star,P25 and System Fusion
- Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
- 1GHz,single-core CPU,512MB RAM,Micro USB power
- Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode,Talk Group and Call Sign
- Built-in LED indicators for status of Power,PTT,COS and Mode
- Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
- Quad Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM and 8gb TF Card
- Pocket size aluminum enclosure
- Installed JumboSPOT UHF(430-440)+VHF(144-146)
(VHF is not the main band, performance reduction)RF extend board.
- 16G TF CARD Installed PI-STAR panel
- Support DMR,YSF,P25 mode to QSO with RF To internet
- OLED Display
- 1 x Fully assembled and tested Jumbo-Spot-RTQ
- 1 x SMA UHF and On board Wifi antennas
Finished MMDVM V1.7 Hotspot
Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN
+ Raspberry pi zero w
+ 16G SD card
1.Latest version V1.7, and the firmware is latest
2. original cystal : Original ECS-TXO-3225-147.4-TR from USA
3. With white on-board antenna
PLS note: the RXofffset is : -475(minus 475)
Product Description: - Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR, Dstar, P25 and System Fusion .
Fully assembled and tested
30 Days full replacement, 1 Year warranty, customer pays the shipping cost.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can't believe how good it works! I have my own wires x hotspot/node and this works just as well believe it or not. I use mine with a Yaesu ft70. I got it mostly for portable use and for dmr which all works good. My only disappointment is that to use dstar you need a dstar radio. There is a learning curve for pi-star use and set-up. Generally I'm impressed though with this little unit.
Works great. Works anywhere in the house on uhf.
Good Quality product and fast efficient shipping