*pleas note: we do not offer any support with setup, troubleshooting, upgrades on any of our hotspots. For instructions how to setup and troubleshoot your pistar based hotspot please refer to pistar website www.pistar.uk thank you.
JumboSPOT DMR YSF P25 D-STAR Multi Mode IP Gateway, Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR,Dstar,P25 and System Fusion communications.Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized aluminum enclosure.All that's required for operation is a mini usb (android phone's cable)power source and a WiFi based internet connection.
- Pi-Star Digital Voice Software pre-loaded and easily upgraded via software.
- Supports PI-STAR's web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
- Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR,D-Star,P25 and System Fusion
- Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
- 1GHz,single-core CPU,512MB RAM,Micro USB power
- Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode,Talk Group and Call Sign
- Built-in LED indicators for status of Power,PTT,COS and Mode
- Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
- Quad Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM and 8gb TF Card
- Pocket size aluminum enclosure
- Installed JumboSPOT UHF(430-440)+VHF(144-146)
(VHF is not the main band, performance reduction)RF extend board.
- 16G TF CARD Installed PI-STAR panel
- Support DMR,YSF,P25 mode to QSO with RF To internet
- OLED Display
- 1 x Fully assembled and tested Jumbo-Spot-RTQ
- 1 x SMA UHF and On board Wifi antennas
Finished MMDVM V1.7 Hotspot
Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN
+ Raspberry pi zero w
+ 16G SD card
1.Latest version V1.7, and the firmware is latest
2. original cystal : Original ECS-TXO-3225-147.4-TR from USA
3. With white on-board antenna
PLS note: the RXofffset is : -475(minus 475)
Product Description: - Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR, Dstar, P25 and System Fusion .
Fully assembled and tested
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good Quality product and fast efficient shipping