*pleas note: we do not offer any support with setup, troubleshooting, upgrades on any of our hotspots. For instructions how to setup and troubleshoot your pistar based hotspot please refer to pistar website www.pistar.uk thank you.
JumboSPOT DMR YSF P25 D-STAR Multi Mode IP Gateway, Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR,Dstar,P25 and System Fusion communications.Fully assembled and tested in a ruggedized aluminum enclosure.All that's required for operation is a mini usb (android phone's cable)power source and a WiFi based internet connection.
- Pi-Star Digital Voice Software pre-loaded and easily upgraded via software.
- Supports PI-STAR's web based digital voice dashboard and configuration tool
- Supports all four digital amateur modes DMR,D-Star,P25 and System Fusion
- Built-in WiFi: 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
- 1GHz,single-core CPU,512MB RAM,Micro USB power
- Built-in OLED system status display indicating Mode,Talk Group and Call Sign
- Built-in LED indicators for status of Power,PTT,COS and Mode
- Console port SSH 22 for root level access to the operating system
- Quad Core A7 1.2GHz Processor,512mb DDR3 RAM and 8gb TF Card
- Pocket size aluminum enclosure
- Installed JumboSPOT UHF(430-440)+VHF(144-146)
(VHF is not the main band, performance reduction)RF extend board.
- 16G TF CARD Installed PI-STAR panel
- Support DMR,YSF,P25 mode to QSO with RF To internet
- OLED Display
- 1 x Fully assembled and tested Jumbo-Spot-RTQ
- 1 x SMA UHF and On board Wifi antennas
Finished MMDVM V1.7 Hotspot
Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN
+ Raspberry pi zero w
+ 16G SD card
1.Latest version V1.7, and the firmware is latest
2. original cystal : Original ECS-TXO-3225-147.4-TR from USA
3. With white on-board antenna
PLS note: the RXofffset is : -475(minus 475)
Product Description: - Jumbo-SPOT-RTQ is a completely self-contained digital hotspot supporting DMR, Dstar, P25 and System Fusion .
Fully assembled and tested
30 Days full replacement, 1 Year warranty, customer pays the shipping cost.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cool little box
My Yaesu FT70D handheld can't reach the local Fusion repeater so I purchased one of these cool little boxes. It takes a bit of reading and work to get it going, but once it is set up it chugs along and I can connect my HT to YSF rooms all over the world.
Easy to setup and works great!
Just over a month licensed as an amateur so still pretty new to all things ham radio. After doing quite a bit of research on YouTube regarding these jumbo spots I thought I would give it a try. Highly recommend reading the pi-star website and watching instructional videos as they really do help quite a bit. I noticed the jumbo spot I got came with the older version of pi-star so I had to download the newest version and flash the imagine onto a new sd card as pi-star doesn’t upgrade from version 3 to version 4 on its own. Wifi setup was easy using the wifi builder tool on pi-star.uk website and then easily connected to my router. I’m currently just using it with ysf as my only digital radio is a Yaesu FT70. But it’s so easy to input and switch rooms right from the radio. Looking forward to learning more about digital ham radio. VA3EBK
Hotspot works great, but no documentation. DX Canada's suggested website to get configuration steps solves most of these issues.
Great little jumbo spot
Picked one of these up for DMR and C4FM. Works very well. Great price. I would recommend the device. I have been very happy with DXCanada in the few items I have purchased. I will have no issues purchasing from here again.
Awesome service - super responsive
I had some problems. DXCanada was super responsive and helped me getting everything fixed. Awesome service. I just ordered a DMR radio from them as well (don't tell my wife!).
As soon I hook up the Jumbospot it works with no troubles at all
I am a new DMR Operator, when I get more experienced , I will order another for mobile operation.
Took me a while but got it working and finally with some reprogramming of my radio it is working great
Excellent service from DXCANADA. Unit arrived in 48 hours. The hotspot came with firmware v3 and it is very easy to configure as well as upgrading the firmware to the latest v4.1.5. The links from the DXCANADA support are absolutely helpful, without that, I wouldn't be able to set this up. Very happy with this tiny hotspot and definitely will buy from DXCANADA again.
First hotspot I’ve ever owned. Took a bit of time to setup. Plenty of help was found online for this popular item. I’m very pleased with the results so far.