NanoVNA 10KHz-900MHz Vector Network Analyzer Kit MF HF VHF UHF Antenna
NanoVNA is very tiny handheld Vector Network Analyzer (VNA),designed by edy, it is a very portable but high-performance vector network analyzer. It is standalone with lcd display, portable device with battery.
About this item
- Unit is designed to Original Equipment (OE) fit, form and function Simple and practical PC control software, you can export Touchstone (snp) files for various radio design and simulation software through PC software.
- The improved frequency algorithm can use the odd harmonic extension of si5351 to support the measurement frequency up to 900MHz. The metal shield is designed to reduce the external interference and improve the measurement accuracy. The 50535-300MHz frequency range of the si5351 direct output provides better than 70dB dynamic.
- The extended 300M-600MHz band provides better than 60dB of dynamics, and the 600M-900M band is better than 50dB of dynamics.
- Requirements accomplished by leveraging Spectra Premium's OE engine management systems design expertise.Platinum connector threads reduce the number of connection points for faster reaction to change.Ceramic-built printed circuit boards are protected by silica gel, providing superior resistance to temperature changes and vehicle vibrations.
- This is a DIY product that provides perfect vector network measurement capabilities in the size of a credit card. It includes a 2.8-inch touch screen and 500mAh battery, which can be used offline for 2 hours. For longer measurement, please connect external power supply or contact me to make a larger battery version. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters. If you need to obtain S12 and S22, you need to manually replace the transceiver port wiring.
* This is the original manufacture of this unit,