XIEGU G1M HF TRANSCEIVER QUAD BAND PORTABLE SDR QRP 5W SSB CW AM
• High Performance SDR Core Circuit Design
• Bright OLED Display + Spectrum Display
• NEW AM Broadcast Receiving Mode
• NEW Added CW Trainer Function
• Adaptive Speech Noise Reduction processing
• HF Continuous ReceiverTuning
• Supports Data Communication Mode
• Supports Connection interfacing with PC
• Supports Manual / Automatic CW Key operation for Straight or Iambic Keys (see below)
• Supports Connection with XPA125 / XPA125B / XPA20 Amplifiers
• Adjustable AGC Control
Note: Please do not randomly change the settings of the factory configuration menu, or the whole machine may be damaged or function abnormally!
Supports Connection with a PC: With 3.5mm socket, G1M can connect to a computer for data modes using aftermarket soundcards. As an example Tigertronics Inc. sells a G1M kit developed with a G1M user, for data modes, others are available as well.
Also, via new interfaces G1M can easily connect to the XPA125/XPA125B /XPA20 amplifiers.
Clear OLED Display: All the function changes are clearly shown on the display. The screen is clear even in sun.
Support Key Mode Selection: You can choose manual or automatic mode, left-hand mode or right-hand mode as you desire via multi-function buttons.
Receiving Frequency: 0.5～30MHz（Continuous）
Storage Channel: 99
Operating Mode: SSB/CW/AM (AM is only used to receive broadcasts)
Receiving Sensitivity: 0.45uV 12dB SINAD
Receiving Dynamics: 90dB
Transmit Power: 5W 13.8V DC
Spurious Suppression: ≥45dB
Frequency Stability: ±1.5ppm (30 minutes after turning on the power)
Audio Output Power: 0.5W
Operating Voltage: 12～15V DC
Stand-by Current: 0.5A max
Transmitting Current: 2.5A max
Wavelength: short-wave including four amateur radio bands
Case Size: 97*40*155 (mm)
Antenna Socket: BNC connector
Certification: CE, FCC (ES190111036E