DeepVNA 101 4.3 IPS Screen Handheld Vector Network Analyzer, HF/VHF/UHF antenna standing wave analyzer.
Deepvna-101 is a product made by BH5HNU, We build Deepvna 101 and expand the measure frequency up to 1.5GHz, This is the Metal Case Version
Metal Case Version Deepvna 101, this is original model not a clone.
Deepvna-101 can measure S parameters, Voltage Standing Wave Ratio(SWR), Phase, Group Delay, Smith chart and more.
This is a vector network analyzer, which can measure the S-parameters of circuit. It can carry out transmission test and reflection test. The device can be used to test insertion loss, return loss, fault location (TDR function), antenna standing wave, impedance, filter response and so on.
1. Buttons are changed to a rotary encoder, which makes the control more convenient and smooth.
2. Newly added RTC circuit with real-time clock and perpetual calendar functions.
3. Optimize the S21 insertion loss/filter measurement performance, with a larger dynamic range.
New Features (Running firmware version: 1.0.4):
1. RTC real-time clock and perpetual calendar
2. The measurement data file name is in the form of YYMMDD_HHMMSS
3. The frequency setting can choose the start and end or the center span mode
4. The boot sound can be turned on or off
- Nominal Frequency: 10k-1.5GHz
- Scan Points: Up to 301 points
- Battery capacity: 5000mAh/3.7V
- Memory capacity size: 16MB
- Up to about 1000 sets of snp file data can be saved
1. DeepVNA 101 with 4.3′ screen x 1
2. USB type-c data cable x 1
3. 20cm/7.9′ RG316 RF cables (SMA male to male) x 2
4. SMA male calibration piece – OPEN x 1
5. SMA male calibration piece – SHORT x 1
6. SMA male calibration piece-LOAD (SWR<1.025 within 4GHz) x 1
7. SMA-JJ male to male connector x 1
8. SMA-KK female to female connector x 1
9. SMA-JKW male to female right angle connector x 1
10. Machine foldable stand x 1
11. Stylus x 1
12. Quick start guide x 1
* This is the original Deepelec.com DeepVNA-101, this is not a clone of any kind.
1 Year manufacture warranty, customer pays the shipping cost.