MLA-30+ Active Loop Receive Only Antenna 100KHz-30MHz for Shortwave SDR Radio
Great receive HF antenna, low noise to signal ratio very popular by (SWL) shortwave listeners and used a as secondary receive antenna by Amateur Radio operators.
MLA-30+ loop antenna is a popular broadband antenna. It is an effective antenna for short-wave listeners (SWL) and amateur radio enthusiasts (HAM) to receive medium-wave and short-wave in limited living areas. Frequency covers from 500KHz to 30MHz. Excellent directionality can help reduce noise and improve SNR ratio, and can dig out weak signals that are overwhelmed by noise when conventional antennas are received.
The MLA-30+ loop antenna can be easily installed on balconies, rooftops, and other places, featuring compact size.
Another advantage of the MLA-30+ loop antenna is that it is directional. By rotating the antenna, the antenna's dummy point is aligned with the interference signal so that the specific near-field interference can be minimized.
* Do not connect it to the transmitter as it will cause the preamplifier to be damaged.
* Local radiation noise suppression up to 30 dB compared to long-haul antennas
* 8-shaped patterning provides deep dummy points to further reduce interference
* Main coverage: 500kHz to 30 MHz
* USB power supply makes it convenient to be powered. Self-contained feeders simplify the installation process.
* Simple structure enables easy installation to your balcony, rooftop and other locations.
* No manual adjustment required.
* Modular design for easy installation and maintenance.
* Stainless steel ring-shaped vibrator makes it easy to install and to maintain.
* Rainproof shell for long-term outdoor uses.
- 1 x Antenna Amplifier with 10M Cable
- 1 x Stainless Steel Vibrator
- 1 x Bias Tee
- 1 x USB Cable 0.8m
- 1 x SMA Jumper Cable 60cm
- 2 x Stainless Steel Fixing Screws